When you combine intuition and body wisdom, you have Taurus Moon. The Empress card in Tarot often has Taurean symbols around her. She’s likely to be a Goddessy, natural woman dancing her prayers in a spiritual circle ritual. The male Taurus Moon may be both muscular and somewhat large and teddy bear huggable, taking you out to an eight-course gourmet dinner complete with vintage wine, special ordered. The energy is physical. The senses are holy. The Taurus Moon celebrates the best the Earth element has to offer.
- What place does sensuality and luxury hold in your life?
- If you have too much or too little of it, how will you rebalance the distribution this month?
- Tune in this month to gut instincts. Have the “guts” to follow them and see where they take you. You are likely to be surprised—pleasantly.
- What have you done for your physical body lately, just to feel good?
- What is your relationship to physical resources? How do you share them?
- What will you do for the Earth to celebrate Taurus Moon? (Reread my Earth Day message for some ideas.)
- How do you feel intuition in your body? (Is it in your stomach, do you “hear things” in your mind, do you get a twitch or a sensation somewhere in your body?) How could you develop this further?
Taurus – A Taurus is just an Aries who’s tired of pioneering, crusading, and getting there first who just wants a lazy, luxurious sit.
This is a month of major manifestation mojo. It works in a trio formula: think, want, and then do—BIG and almost simultaneously. What you think during this lunar cycle has never been more important!